Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chanel Double Perfection Compact Matte Reflecting Powder Makeup SPF 10

Makeup is sometimes annoying, so I like light makeup. When I don’t put on makeup, my niece often makes a joke to me “Where are you from a sense of confidence about no makeup?”

Actually, when I was much younger than now, it took a long time to wear makeup because I didn’t skip any step for makeup, such as applying eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, and blusher. As a result, my makeup used to be heavy at that time. However, I skip several steps for it these days, so I can save my time, wearing makeup.
My opening was too long. :) It is not my point. Actually, I want to talk about Chanel Double Perfection Compact. I have been using it for a while. My face is dry, but when I apply it on my face, it works very well to me. This powder is very fine. However, when I put it on my face, I use a powder brush with it. I think that it helps the powder to be taken on my face well. Its SPF is 10, so your skin can be protected a little bit from ultraviolet rays. If you haven’t used it yet, I’d like to say to you to try it. It is not bad.

Its volume is 13g (0.45 OZ.) and it made in Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment